Live Auction Luncheon presented by Los Alamos National Bank (LIVE)
September 22, 2016 | 11:30am - 2:00pm
Chefs Kevin Nashan of St. Louis, Cy Yontz from Rio Grill, Peter Janiak from Seghesio and Laura Werlin join forces for a five-course luncheon paired with Seghesio wines introduced from this year's Honorée of the Year, Ted Seghesio. A reception hosted by GH Mumm, SFWC Fiesta Champagne of the Year, is followed by the Live Auction with Charitable auctioneer Greg Quiroga who will auction 35 wine lots to benefit Santa Fe's culinary arts programs.
Please be advised, no tickets will be mailed:
Hospitality Desk/Will Call location: in the lobby of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, 201 West Marcy Street (click for map), Wednesday - Friday, the week of the Fiesta, 9 am — 5 pm.
- Location for most wine seminars and Reserve Tasting: Santa Fe Community Convention Center (WS1 & WS6 at Susan's Fine Wine & Spirits)
- Pick up/drop off location for tour buses: In front of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center (west side on Grant Avenue).
- City parking garage under the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, enter garage on the north (Federal Place) side.
- Golf tickets: Please reply after ordering and provide us with the name of each golfer, their gender & T-Shirt size at your earliest convenience.
- Gran Fondo tickets: No need to pick them up at Will Call. You will receive your rider's packet including tickets at the registration table Sunday morning at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe.
- Aspen Vista Terrace tickets should be picked up at Will Call.
- Please print out and save a copy of our concise map and event FAQ: http://www.santafewineandchile.org/mapsguides.