Live Auction Luncheon presented by Los Alamos National Bank (LIVE)
September 22, 2016 | 11:30am - 2:00pm
Chefs join forces for a five-course luncheon paired with wines introduced from this year's Honorée of the Year, Seghesio. Charitable auctioneer Greg Quiroga auctions wine lots to benefit Santa Fe's public schools program, Cooking With Kids.
Reserve Wine Tasting & Auction “Gold Pass" (RSVgold)
September 23, 2016 | 3:30pm - 6:30pm
Santa Fe Community Convention Center
The Reserve Tasting “Gold Pass” ticket allows exclusive early access (30 minutes) to the Reserve Tasting where the best wines of the week will be featured from all 100 participating wineries. With our new larger venue, eight Santa Fe restaurants will be serving delectable tastes alongside the winery samples. A silent auction of 75 rare wine lots will take place during the tasting to benefit SFW&CF education programs. The perfect event to attend before dinner at your favorite Santa Fe restaurant.
Reserve Wine Tasting & Auction (RSV)
September 23, 2016 | 4:00pm - 6:30pm
Santa Fe Community Convention Center
The best wines of the week will be featured from all 100 participating wineries. With our new larger venue, eight Santa Fe restaurants will be serving delectable tastes alongside the winery samples. A silent auction of 75 rare wine lots will take place during the tasting to benefit SFW&CF education programs. The perfect event to attend before dinner at your favorite Santa Fe restaurant.
The Grand Tasting - Aspen Vista Terrace (VISTA)
September 24, 2016 | 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Santa Fe Opera
Arrive at the exclusive entrance to the Aspen Vista Terrace with complementary valet parking, relax and savor a selection of special wines in your reserved seat beginning at 12:00pm, an hour before the Grand Tasting opens. Enjoy exclusive early access to all Grand Tasting food tents at 12:30pm and return to your reserved seat as often as you like.
(limit 10 seats per person)
The Grand Tasting (GRAND)
September 24, 2016 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Santa Fe Opera
The Wine Event with All Those Great Restaurants beckons you to spend a glorious fall afternoon at The Santa Fe Opera, featuring tastes from 80 of Santa Fe’s finest restaurants and sips from 100 world-class wineries. The most fun you can have with a wine glass!
(limit 10 tickets per person)
- No parking at the Santa Fe Opera without purchase of an E-Parking Pass (purchase below)
- Free continuous shuttle bus service starting at 11:00am from, and returning to, the PERA Building/Visitors Information Center at Paseo de Peralta and Old Santa Fe Trail with free parking.
We have a E-Ticketing system with this event. Please note that you will print your E-Ticket with a bar code at home. Please make sure to bring your E-Ticket to the event (one per person), it will be scanned at the door.
The 3rd Annual SFWC Fiesta Gran Fondo Bike Ride (RIDE)
September 25, 2016 | 6:30am - 12:00pm
Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Ride the only Gran Fondo of its kind in New Mexico with celebrity guest chef riders and their gourmet food. A 65 or 50-mile loop from the Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe takes you through the historic villages of Nambé, Cundiyo, Truchas and Chimayo with gourmet food stops by five different chefs. Celebrate the finish of your ride back at the Four Seasons with Tacos by Zacatecas and Champagne Ruinart. Sleep, Ride, Eat, Drink, Repeat!
(RIDE) 6:30am Checkin, 7:30am Ride (no alcohol will be served during the ride)
Champagne & Dirty Boots Brunch (BRUNCH)
September 25, 2016 | 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
The SFW&C Fiesta Champagne & Dirty Boots Brunch returns to Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe where Executive Chef Andrew Cooper will tantalize your tastebuds with his savory cuisine paired with Champagne and gorgeous views from the Monte Vista Terrace.
(BRUNCH) Noon to 2:00pm, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe - $125
Please be advised:
- No tickets will be mailed.
Hospitality Desk/Will Call location: in the lobby of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, 201 West Marcy Street (click for map), Monday - Friday, the week of the Fiesta, 9 am — 5 pm.
- Location for all wine seminars and Reserve Tasting: Santa Fe Community Convention Center.
- Pick up/drop off location for tour buses: In front of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center (west side on Grant Avenue).
- City parking garage under the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, enter garage on the north (Federal Place) side.
- Golf tickets: Please reply after ordering and provide us with the name of each golfer, their gender & T-Shirt size at your earliest convenience.
- Gran Fondo tickets: No need to pick them up at Will Call. You will receive your rider's packet including tickets at the registration table Sunday morning at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe.
- Aspen Vista Terrace tickets should be picked up at Will Call.
- Please print out and save a copy of our concise map and event FAQ: http://www.santafewineandchile.org/mapsguides.