Guest Chef Luncheon at Allan Houser Sculpture Garden With James Campbell Caruso (GC1)
September 21, 2016 | 9:30am - 3:00pm
Bus from SF Community Convention Center Grant Street side 10:00am
Experience a lifetime of work by an American master, Allan Houser, in the setting where it was created amidst stunning panoramic mountain vistas. A tour of the gardens will be followed by a four-course luncheon served by James Campbell Caruso, Executive Chef/Ownerof La Boca in Santa Fe with wines from Botega Artadi.
Guest Chef Luncheon and Master Sommelier Throwdown! (GC2)
September 21, 2016 | 11:30am - 2:00pm
In honor and loving memory of Eric DiStefano, chefs Louis Moskow of 315, Eduardo Rodriguez of Coyote Cafe, Charles Dale of Bouche Bistro and Sllin Cruz of Geronimo match wine and food pairing-wits against our Master Sommelier team -- Joeseph Spellman, Fred Dame, Tim Gaiser and Geoff Labitzke. Each of the four chefs chooses a wine to pair with their course as does one of the Sommeliers. Not knowing who picked which wine, it's up to the guests to vote and decide on the best pairing for each of the four rounds.
Guest Chef Luncheon at Star York's Studio in Abiquiu With Marc Quinones (GC3)
September 23, 2016 | 10:00am - 3:00pm
Bus from SF Community Convention Center at 10:00am - Grant Street side
Experience the beautiful Abiquiu landscape and art work of Star York at her Abiquiu studio followed by an al fresco four-course luncheon served by Marc Quiñones, Executive Chef of El Pinto in Albuquerque. A Food Network's Cutthroat Kitchen finalist, Chef Quiñones pairs his meal with four Sicilian wines from Planeta Winery in Sicily.
Guest Chef Luncheon: Cy Yontz, Rio Grill, Carmel (GC5)
September 23, 2016 | 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Born in Los Angeles and raised in Denver, Cy Yontz nurtured his kitchen vision by working with Jimmy Schmidt (Rattlesnake Club) and Mark Miller (Coyote Cafe). Yontz’s abiding affection for modern remakes of fiery border-bred flavors has taken over Monterey. Yontz returns to Santa Fe to prepare a four-course meal with his friend Mark Kiffin, featuring wines from Roederer and Pio Cesare.
Guest Chef Luncheon: Alex Seidel, Fruition, Denver (GC4)
September 23, 2016 | 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Join James Beard Best Chef of the Soutwest Finalist, Alex Seidel of Fruition in Denver, for a four-course guest chef luncheon with Martin Rios at Restaurant Martin. As chef/owner of Mercantile and Fruition in Denver, Chef Seidel has been named "Denver's Best Chef" by 5280 Magazine and is a Food & Wine Magazine Best New Chef 2010. Winemaker Steve MacRostie showcases four of his MacRostie Winery and Vineyards acclaimed Sonoma Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays.
Champagne & Dirty Boots Brunch (BRUNCH)
September 25, 2016 | 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Join us for the conclusion of our events at the the SFW&C Champagne & Dirty Boots Brunch at Terra Restaurant at the Rancho Encantado Four Seasons where we will tantalize your tastebuds with savory cuisine paired with Champagne Perrier Jouet and gorgeous views from the Monte Vista Terrace.
(BRUNCH) Noon to 2:00pm, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe - $125
Please be advised, no tickets will be mailed:
Hospitality Desk/Will Call location: in the lobby of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, 201 West Marcy Street (click for map), Wednesday - Friday, the week of the Fiesta, 9 am — 5 pm.
- Location for most wine seminars and Reserve Tasting: Santa Fe Community Convention Center (WS1 & WS6 at Susan's Fine Wine & Spirits)
- Pick up/drop off location for tour buses: In front of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center (west side on Grant Avenue).
- City parking garage under the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, enter garage on the north (Federal Place) side.
- Golf tickets: Please reply after ordering and provide us with the name of each golfer, their gender & T-Shirt size at your earliest convenience.
- Gran Fondo tickets: No need to pick them up at Will Call. You will receive your rider's packet including tickets at the registration table Sunday morning at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe.
- Aspen Vista Terrace tickets should be picked up at Will Call.
- Please print out and save a copy of our concise map and event FAQ: http://www.santafewineandchile.org/mapsguides.