- NEW FOR 2015: The Santa Fe Wine & Chile Fiesta Hospitality Desk/Will Call will be located in the lobby of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, 201 West Marcy Street starting Monday, September 21st, 2015 through Friday, September 25th, 2015 – 9am to 5pm.
- NEW FOR 2015: No tickets will be mailed. WILL CALL ONLY! (Grand Tasting tickets & parking passes will not be at will call – they are print-at-home eTickets except for Aspen Vista Terrace) Please pick up your non-Grand Tasting tickets Monday, September 21st through Friday September 25th, between 9am and 5pm, at the SFW&C Fiesta Hospitality Desk/Will Call in the lobby of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, 201 West Marcy Street.
- NEW FOR 2015: All Grand Tasting tickets and parking passes are eTickets. There will be no Grand Tasting tickets or parking passes at Will Call (except for Aspen Vista Terrace). Please print your eTicket in advance and have it ready to scan at the event. Re-entry to the Grand Tasting area will require a special hand stamp.
- NEW FOR 2015: All Wine Seminars and the Reserve Wine Tasting/ Silent Auction will be held at the Santa Fe Community Convention Center.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- SFWC is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
- Program subject to change without notice.
- No one under 21 will be admitted to any event.
- Tickets For Sale to sold out events will be posted on our bulletin board at the hospitality desk and on our website ticket exchange daily. If you have tickets to sell or are looking for tickets to sold out events, please be sure to come by and check the board to see what may be available.
- Starting Sept. 14 we will have a ticket exchange on our website where you can leave a post that you are looking for tickets to sold out events.
- City parking (fee) is located under the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, enter on Federal Place (one way westbound, come in from Washington or Lincoln). Additional parking is available at the Sandoval @ San Francisco lot.
Grand Tasting Information
- All Grand Tasting tickets and parking passes are eTickets.
- Please print your eTicket in advance and have it ready to scan.
- If you leave any area of the Grand Tasting, you must obtain a special hand stamp prior to leaving in order to be allowed re-entry. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No Parking at The Santa Fe Opera without an eParking Pass. Please use the Opera South entrance.
- Taxis and hotel shuttle buses can drop off guests at the entrance but must leave the premises after drop off.
- Free continuous shuttles to the Grand Tasting at the Santa Fe Opera starting at 11:00am from, and returning to, THE LAMY BUILDING/New Mexico True Visitors Information Office, 491 Old Santa Fe Trail near the intersection with Paseo de Peralta (see map). Free parking is available.
- Last shuttle leaves the Opera at 4:30.
- Free valet parking is included in your Aspen Vista Terrace ticket. Please enter through the Opera North entrance on Flea Market Road.
- Map of restaurant and winery locations is here (PDF 400 KB)
Guest Chef Luncheons and Tours
Vivac Winery Tour and Allan Houser Sculpture Garden Tour
- NEW For 2015: The pick up location for tour bus transportation is at the Santa Fe Community Convention Center (see map).
- Please plan to arrive at the bus pick up location 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Vivac Winery Tour bus departs at 9:30 am.
- Allan Houser Sculpture Garden Tour bus departs at 10:00 am.
- NEW FOR 2015: All wine seminars are held at the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, 201 West Marcy Street (see map).
- All cooking demonstrations are held at the Santa Fe School of Cooking – 125 N. Guadalupe Street / corner of Johnson Street.
If you are traveling, please print this information (click here for a PDF of this page) and bring it with you to refer to while you are here. The maps should be particularly helpful if you are not familiar with the Santa Fe area.
As always, feel free to call our office directly to speak to our staff or email us at email@example.com