- For your convenience, the Santa Fe Wine & Chile Fiesta Hospitality Desk will be located in the lobby of the La Fonda Hotel – 100 East San Francisco Street starting Monday, September 22nd, 2014 through Friday, September 26th, 2014 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- SFWC is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
- Program subject to change without notice.
- No one under 21 will be admitted to any event.
- Tickets purchased prior to August 31st, 2014 will be mailed. Tickets ordered on or after August 31st may be picked up Monday, September 22nd through Friday September 26th, between 9am and 5pm, at the SFW&C Fiesta Hospitality Desk in the lobby of La Fonda Hotel – 100 East San Francisco Street.
- Tickets For Sale to sold out events will be posted on our bulletin board at the hospitality desk daily. If you have tickets to sell or are looking for tickets to sold out events, please be sure to come by and check the board to see what may be available.
Grand Tasting Information
- No Parking at The Santa Fe Opera without a Parking Pass. Please use the south entrance.
- Free continuous shuttles to the Grand Tasting at the Santa Fe Opera starting at 11:00am from, and returning to, THE LAMY BUILDING/New Mexico True Visitors Information Office, 491 Old Santa Fe Trail near the intersection with Paseo de Peralta, across from Jalapeno’s (see map). Free parking is available.
- Last shuttle leaves the Opera at 4:30.
- Free valet parking is included in your Aspen Vista Terrace ticket. Please enter through the north entrance on Flea Market Road.
- Map of restaurant and winery locations is here (PDF 400 KB)
Guest Chef Luncheons and Tours
Gruet Winery Tour and Allan Houser Sculpture Garden Tour
- The pick up location for tour bus transportation is located on the Johnson Street rear entrance of the Eldorado Hotel (see map).
- Please plan to arrive at the bus pick up location 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Gruet Winery Tour bus departs at 9:30 am.
- Allan Houser Sculpture Garden Tour bus departs at 10:00 am.
- City parking lot is located across the street of the Eldorado on West San Francisco Street.
- All wine seminars are held at the La Fonda Hotel – 100 East San Francisco Street just off the Plaza (see map).
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the seminar.
- All cooking demonstrations are held at the Santa Fe School of Cooking – 125 N. Guadalupe Street / corner of Johnson Street.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the demonstration.
If you are traveling, please print this information (click here for a PDF of this page) and bring it with you to refer to while you are here. The maps should be particularly helpful if you are not familiar with the Santa Fe area.
As always, feel free to call our office directly to speak to our staff or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org