Live Auction Luncheon presented by Los Alamos National Bank (LIVE)
September 22, 2016 | 11:30am - 2:00pm
Chefs join forces for a five-course luncheon paired with wines introduced from this year's Honorée of the Year, Seghesio. Charitable auctioneer Greg Quiroga auctions wine lots to benefit Santa Fe's public schools program, Cooking With Kids.
The Grand Tasting (GRAND)
September 24, 2016 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Santa Fe Opera
The Wine Event with All Those Great Restaurants beckons you to spend a glorious fall afternoon at The Santa Fe Opera, featuring tastes from 80 of Santa Fe’s finest restaurants and sips from 100 world-class wineries. The most fun you can have with a wine glass!
(limit 10 tickets per person)
- No parking at the Santa Fe Opera without purchase of an E-Parking Pass (purchase below)
- Free continuous shuttle bus service starting at 11:00am from, and returning to, the PERA Building/Visitors Information Center at Paseo de Peralta and Old Santa Fe Trail with free parking.
We have a new E-Ticketing system with this event. Please note that you will print your E-Ticket with a bar code at home. Please make sure to bring your E-Ticket to the event (one per person), it will be scanned at the door.
The 2nd Annual SFWC Fiesta Gran Fondo Bike Ride (RIDE)
September 25, 2016 | 6:30am - 12:00pm
Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Ride the only Gran Fondo of its kind in New Mexico with celebrity guest chef riders and their gourmet food. A 65 or 50-mile loop from the Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe takes you through the historic villages of Nambé, Cundiyo, Truchas and Chimayo with gourmet food stops by five different chefs. Celebrate the finish of your ride back at the Four Seasons with Tacos by Zacatecas and Champagne Ruinart. Sleep, Ride, Eat, Drink, Repeat!
(RIDE) 6:30am Checkin, 7:30am Ride (no alcohol will be served during the ride)
Champagne & Dirty Boots Brunch (BRUNCH)
September 25, 2016 | 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
The SFW&C Fiesta Champagne & Dirty Boots Brunch returns to Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe where Executive Chef Andrew Cooper will tantalize your tastebuds with his savory cuisine paired with Champagne and gorgeous views from the Monte Vista Terrace.
(BRUNCH) Noon to 2:00pm, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe - $125
Please be advised about the following changes this year:
- No tickets will be mailed!
- Grand Tasting tickets & parking passes are E-Tickets. You will receive a link to print your own tickets by email
- All other tickets to be picked up at Will Call
- There is a NEW location of our hospitality desk/will call, wine seminars, tour bus pickup & Reserve Tasting
Please pick up your tickets at Will Call at our hospitality desk NEW LOCATION in the lobby of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, 201 West Marcy Street (click for map), Monday - Friday, the week of the Fiesta, between 9 am & 5 pm.
Other important order information:
- Tour bus pickup: In front of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center (west side on Grant Avenue).
- New location for all wine seminars, Reserve Tasting & Silent Auction at the Santa Fe Community Convention Center.
- City parking garage under the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, enter on the north (Federal Place) side.
- Golf tickets: Please reply and provide us with the name of each golfer, their gender & T-Shirt size at your earliest convenience.
- Gran Fondo tickets: you will receive your rider's packet including tickets at the registration table Sunday morning at Four Seasons Rancho Encantado.
- Aspen Vista Terrace tickets may be picked up at Will Call.
- Please print out and save a copy of our concise map and event FAQ: http://www.santafewineandchile.org/mapsguides.