Reserve Wine Tasting & Auction (RSV)
September 25, 2015 | 4:00pm - 6:30pm
Santa F Community Convention Center
The best wines of the week will be featured from all 100 participating wineries. As a new feature with our new larger venue, six Santa Fe restaurants will be serving delectable tastes alongside the winery samples. A silent auction of 75 rare wine lots will take place during the tasting to benefit SFW&CF education programs. The perfect event to attend before dinner at your favorite Santa Fe restaurant.
Please be advised about the following changes this year:
- No tickets will be mailed!
- Grand Tasting tickets & parking passes are E-Tickets. You will receive a link to print your own tickets by email
- All other tickets to be picked up at Will Call
- There is a NEW location of our hospitality desk/will call, wine seminars, tour bus pickup & Reserve Tasting
Please pick up your tickets at Will Call at our hospitality desk NEW LOCATION in the lobby of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, 201 West Marcy Street (click for map), Monday - Friday, the week of the Fiesta, between 9 am & 5 pm.
Other important order information:
- Tour bus pickup: In front of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center (west side on Grant Avenue).
- New location for all wine seminars, Reserve Tasting & Silent Auction at the Santa Fe Community Convention Center.
- City parking garage under the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, enter on the north (Federal Place) side.
- Golf tickets: Please reply and provide us with the name of each golfer, their gender & T-Shirt size at your earliest convenience.
- Gran Fondo tickets: you will receive your rider's packet including tickets at the registration table Sunday morning at Four Seasons Rancho Encantado.
- Aspen Vista Terrace tickets may be picked up at Will Call.
- Please print out and save a copy of our concise map and event FAQ: http://www.santafewineandchile.org/mapsguides.