Live Auction Luncheon presented by Los Alamos National Bank (LIVE)
September 24, 2015 | 11:30am - 2:00pm
Chefs Stephan Pyles of Dallas, John Sedlar of Eloisa in Santa Fe, Mark Kiffin of the Compound Restaurant, Martin Rios of Restaurant Martin and Tony Smith of Eldorado join forces for a five-course luncheon paired with wines introduced from this year's Honorée of the Year, Tim Duncan of Silver Oak and Twomey Cellars. Charitable auctioneer Greg Quiroga auctions 35 wine lots to benefit Santa Fe's public schools program, Cooking With Kids.
Please note that the Live Auction & Guest Chef Luncheon has been moved from Friday to Thursday!
Please be advised about the following changes this year:
- No tickets will be mailed!
- Grand Tasting tickets & parking passes are E-Tickets. You will receive a link to print your own tickets by email
- All other tickets to be picked up at Will Call
- There is a NEW location of our hospitality desk/will call, wine seminars, tour bus pickup & Reserve Tasting
Please pick up your tickets at Will Call at our hospitality desk NEW LOCATION in the lobby of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, 201 West Marcy Street (click for map), Monday - Friday, the week of the Fiesta, between 9 am & 5 pm.
Other important order information:
- Tour bus pickup: In front of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center (west side on Grant Avenue).
- New location for all wine seminars, Reserve Tasting & Silent Auction at the Santa Fe Community Convention Center.
- City parking garage under the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, enter on the north (Federal Place) side.
- Golf tickets: Please reply and provide us with the name of each golfer, their gender & T-Shirt size at your earliest convenience.
- Gran Fondo tickets: you will receive your rider's packet including tickets at the registration table Sunday morning at Four Seasons Rancho Encantado.
- Aspen Vista Terrace tickets may be picked up at Will Call.
- Please print out and save a copy of our concise map and event FAQ: http://www.santafewineandchile.org/mapsguides.