VIP Tour, Tasting & Luncheon at Vivac Winery: Christian Pontaggio (GC1)
September 23, 2015 | 9:30am - 3:00pm
Bus from SF Community Convention Center at 9:30am - Grant Street side
Christian Pontaggio, executive chef of Osteria d'Assisi, prepares a four-course Italian al fresco meal paired with Vivac wines at the picturesque Vivac Winery along the Rio Grande. Jessie and Chris Padberg, winemaking team at Vivac, greet you at the event and take you on a VIP Tour and Tasting prior the luncheon.
Guest Chef Luncheon at Allan Houser Sculpture Garden With Juan Bochenski (GC3)
September 25, 2015 | 10:00am - 3:00pm
Bus from SF Community Convention Center Grant Street side 10:00am
Experience a lifetime of work by an American master, Allan Houser, in the setting where it was created amidst stunning panoramic mountain vistas. A tour of the gardens will be followed by a four-course luncheon served by Juan Bochenski, Executive Chef of Anasazi. Born in Argentina, Chef Bochenski pairs his meal with four Rhone-inspired wines from Tablas Creek in Paso Robles.
Please be advised about the following changes this year:
- No tickets will be mailed!
- Grand Tasting tickets & parking passes are E-Tickets. You will receive a link to print your own tickets by email
- All other tickets to be picked up at Will Call
- There is a NEW location of our hospitality desk/will call, wine seminars, tour bus pickup & Reserve Tasting
Please pick up your tickets at Will Call at our hospitality desk NEW LOCATION in the lobby of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, 201 West Marcy Street (click for map), Monday - Friday, the week of the Fiesta, between 9 am & 5 pm.
Other important order information:
- Tour bus pickup: In front of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center (west side on Grant Avenue).
- New location for all wine seminars, Reserve Tasting & Silent Auction at the Santa Fe Community Convention Center.
- City parking garage under the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, enter on the north (Federal Place) side.
- Golf tickets: Please reply and provide us with the name of each golfer, their gender & T-Shirt size at your earliest convenience.
- Gran Fondo tickets: you will receive your rider's packet including tickets at the registration table Sunday morning at Four Seasons Rancho Encantado.
- Aspen Vista Terrace tickets may be picked up at Will Call.
- Please print out and save a copy of our concise map and event FAQ: http://www.santafewineandchile.org/mapsguides.