The 23rd Annual Gruet Golf Classic (GLF)
September 25, 2016 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
Towa Golf Course at Hilton Buffalo Thunder (15 minutes north of Santa Fe)
Gruet Winery features six of their wines in a golf scramble with 10 of SFWC Fiesta's great restaurants. A different sparkling wine is paired with food from a SFWC participating restaurant at every third hole. Green fee, cart, range balls, goodie bag, food, wine, prizes for winning teams. Vstas and fun all included.
10:00am Check-In / 11:00am Tee Time Hilton Buffalo Thunder/Towa Golf Course (15 minutes north of Santa Fe) ~ $125
($99 Sunday-only room rate at Hilton Buffalo Thunder call 505-455-5555 use code: WC GOLF)
Please be advised, no tickets will be mailed:
Hospitality Desk/Will Call location: in the lobby of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, 201 West Marcy Street (click for map), Wednesday - Friday, the week of the Fiesta, 9 am — 5 pm.
- Location for most wine seminars and Reserve Tasting: Santa Fe Community Convention Center (WS1 & WS6 at Susan's Fine Wine & Spirits)
- Pick up/drop off location for tour buses: In front of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center (west side on Grant Avenue).
- City parking garage under the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, enter garage on the north (Federal Place) side.
- Golf tickets: Please reply after ordering and provide us with the name of each golfer, their gender & T-Shirt size at your earliest convenience.
- Gran Fondo tickets: No need to pick them up at Will Call. You will receive your rider's packet including tickets at the registration table Sunday morning at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe.
- Aspen Vista Terrace tickets should be picked up at Will Call.
- Please print out and save a copy of our concise map and event FAQ: http://www.santafewineandchile.org/mapsguides.