The Grand Tasting - Aspen Vista Terrace (VISTA)
September 24, 2016 | 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Santa Fe Opera
Arrive at the exclusive entrance to the Aspen Vista Terrace with complementary valet parking, relax and savor a selection of special wines in your reserved seat beginning at 12:00pm, an hour before the Grand Tasting opens. Enjoy exclusive early access to all Grand Tasting food tents at 12:30pm and return to your reserved seat as often as you like.
(limit 10 seats per person)
The Grand Tasting (GRAND)
September 24, 2016 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Santa Fe Opera
The Wine Event with All Those Great Restaurants beckons you to spend a glorious fall afternoon at The Santa Fe Opera, featuring tastes from 80 of Santa Fe’s finest restaurants and sips from 100 world-class wineries. The most fun you can have with a wine glass!
(limit 10 tickets per person)
- No parking at the Santa Fe Opera without purchase of an E-Parking Pass (purchase below)
- Free continuous shuttle bus service starting at 11:00am from, and returning to, the PERA Building/Visitors Information Center at Paseo de Peralta and Old Santa Fe Trail with free parking.
We have a E-Ticketing system with this event. Please note that you will print your E-Ticket with a bar code at home. Please make sure to bring your E-Ticket to the event (one per person), it will be scanned at the door.
Please be advised:
- No tickets will be mailed.
Hospitality Desk/Will Call location: in the lobby of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, 201 West Marcy Street (click for map), Monday - Friday, the week of the Fiesta, 9 am — 5 pm.
- Location for all wine seminars and Reserve Tasting: Santa Fe Community Convention Center.
- Pick up/drop off location for tour buses: In front of the Santa Fe Community Convention Center (west side on Grant Avenue).
- City parking garage under the Santa Fe Community Convention Center, enter garage on the north (Federal Place) side.
- Golf tickets: Please reply after ordering and provide us with the name of each golfer, their gender & T-Shirt size at your earliest convenience.
- Gran Fondo tickets: No need to pick them up at Will Call. You will receive your rider's packet including tickets at the registration table Sunday morning at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe.
- Aspen Vista Terrace tickets should be picked up at Will Call.
- Please print out and save a copy of our concise map and event FAQ: http://www.santafewineandchile.org/mapsguides.